Simple tips to get you on track!!




Food is fuel and it should always be seen as an essential part of life, therefore selecting the right ingredients is so important to live a happy and healthy life. For me respecting and loving your body is deeply connected to the way you eat and treat yourself.
So here are some of my tips to help you love yourself too!

Drink loads of water, I'm sure you're sick of hearing this one, but believe when everyone says that water is your best friend and the best thing you should be putting in your body. Water helps to cleanse and hydrate your body, so drink as much as you can.
Be honest and listen to your body, give yourself permission to eat when you're hungry and stop when you feel full. Forget all the rules around food and eat just because you feel that is time to eat and enjoy that moment avoiding distractions and stress.
Sleep, I need 7 to 8 hours of sleep so that I can function properly, be more productive and happy. Sleeping helps to restore your body and reduce sugar cravings and stress, so sleep and chill. 

Clean your cupboards, for me nothing gets me more exciting and ready to cook than a clean and organized cupboard. Reuse empty jars and fill them up with new ingredients, spices or whatever the hell you want! Make your cupboard as colourful as you can!!
Pack and prep your own food, I do this every single day. I pack my food for lunch and my snacks during my day of work. For me it's a way to save money and to reuse the leftovers from the last nights dinner.
Be consistent and patient, eating good nutritional food is my way of living and I can't imagine any other way. Changing your mind about food takes time, its a journey and a transformational process, so be patient with yourself. Once you loose the diet mentality and all the food rules and simply eat because you're hungry your body well appreciate and your mind will be free to think on other things, and you will gradually end it up with a natural and healthy body weight.

 Hope you found these tips helpful.

Popular Posts